Wednesday, March 25, 2015

21 Day Fix... or "Finally, something that might work..."

A little bit about me:
Back when I was at my best

I was super fit. I was in the best shape of my life. I had had 2 kids and when I was surprised to find out a 3rd was on the way, I thought I would just bounce right back after she arrived.

A few days before she was born
My sweet surprise

Well, she's almost 2 and I'm still 25 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight.

I've tried a bunch of different things. I tried using old plans from before I was pregnant. I hired a trainer. Each time, I give up. I quit. I lose and gain the same 10 pounds over and over again.

This time, though, I am determined. I'm in my second week of the 21 Day Fix and it's pretty easy to follow. I'm taking away the pressure of feeling like I should be at the gym lifting. I basically started over as a beginner after a long time away from any kind of workout. I feel so good to be doing SOMETHING.

I'm also running 3 times a week. And when I say "running", I mean "working up to running 5K again".

So, stay tuned. I'm going to have some great before and after pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment