Monday, March 30, 2015

First Marvelous in My Monday

I'm joining the Marvelous in my Monday link up party ! #MIMM. This is my first time...


So, what's marvelous in my life today?

1. I started 21 Day Fix Extreme today. Oh. My. Goodness. So extreme. So challenging. I had previewed a few workouts before officially starting, but Plyo Fix Extreme- it was like Insanity or something!

2. I worked yesterday, which means I get Friday off this week. Only one of my children will be home. It will be like a vacation!

3. I was able to put on a pair of pants today that were quite tight the last time I tried them. Since my scale is broken and I didn't take measurements when I started 21 Day Fix, I'm using this to gauge my progress, and I declare PROGRESS MADE!

4. While I was at work Sunday, my husband took the kids to the beach. It was probably the most beautiful day we've had all year. Here they are frolicking:




What's marvelous in your Monday today?

No comments:

Post a Comment