Friday, March 27, 2015

Three Thing Friday

Hooray! It's Friday!

Not the best quality of that video, but who cares? The song says it all anyway...

Here are some things to think about today:

1. Don't blow all your hard work this weekend.

I'm so guilty of this. On the weekends I get lazy when it comes to nutrition. I feel like kicking back and celebrating, so I eat or drink some things I shouldn't. Don't let this be you! I'm committing to staying strong this weekend and I hope you are too!

Don't eat this, for example. (Source)


2. I really want to see Cinderella

Last weekend, I was going to take my four year old daughter to see Cinderella. I had a perfect Mommy-daughter day planned. We were going to go after church. Well, after church, she announced that she didn't want to go to the movies. Instead she wanted to stay home and play Minecraft with her brother (I don't understand that game...). Of course, about 3 hours later she started crying because she wanted to see the movie....


3. My hair is driving me crazy

I'm so tempted to do something crazy with it. Lately, I've seen girls getting these haircuts where they shave the side of their head. I did that in junior high and got grounded for it. But now it's cool again. At first I thought it was ridiculous, but the idea has grown on me and I'm tempted to play with the clippers..... thoughts?

Those are my issues today. How about you? 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment