Friday, April 10, 2015

Three things Friday

It's been a quiet week here on the blog, but thank goodness it's finally Friday!

1. I almost dropped my class. So I wrote to my professor and told him I was dropping the class. He wrote back and told me I had a high B and asked that I take the third exam and then decide if I wanted to drop. I agreed, and studied for the exam. I took the exam on Wednesday. Thursday I found out I got the highest grade in the class and set the curve. So, I figured I better stay in the class. Now all I have to do for this class is write a paper, that just so happens to me Chapter 1 of my dissertation. This is scary. And it's due in 19 days!

In other academic news, I have a presentation at a conference on April 28. It's about a project that I haven't quite finished yet. So I need to finish the project and prepare a presentation about it sometime before April 28. Just a little more stress.

2. I'm looking for new music for running. If you have a favorite workout song, can you let me know in the comments?

3. I'm thinking about what workouts I'm going to do when I'm finished with this round of 21 Day Fix. I love these workouts but I'm a little burned out. I can't decide, though, between Body Beast and Insanity Max 30.
Pros for Body Beast: I miss lifting and I need to work on pullups.
Cons for Body Beast: They are longer than 30 minutes. I'll have to drag out a lot of equipment.

Pros for Insanity Max 30: They are 30 minutes long. People have gotten amazing results. There is no equipment needed.
Cons for Insanity Max 30: I am really scared of these workouts and not sure I can do them. 

So I guess I'll continue to debate this for the next 2 weeks while I finish this round of 21 day fix...

vs.
So... what do you all think I should do for my next workout program?

No comments:

Post a Comment